Interested in chaperoning at CALLED. You must be 21 or older and have a connection to the CALLED Conference through either a child or sibling attending.
Called Conference Details
DINNER BEGINS AT 7:30 ON MONDAY JULY 16TH
If you are flying, please make sure that you are able to make one of the shuttles listed below or email for assistance in other arrangements.
If you are driving, please make sure that you report no later than 6:00 PM to our reception desk at New Saint Andrews College located in the Commons Lobby.
Saturday departures can occur anytime.
*Flying into Moscow? We recommend one of the following airports:
- Spokane International Airport (GEG)
- 1 hour 40 minute drive to Moscow
- Lewiston- Nez Perce County Airport (LWS)
- 40 minute drive to Moscow
- Pullman Regional Airport (PUW)
- 10 minute drive to Moscow
***Best arrival/departure dates for The Called Conference: Monday July 16th (arrive in Moscow) and Saturday July 21st (leave Moscow)
SHUTTLES FOR FLIGHT ARRIVALS
- A shuttle will be available to pick up students in Spokane on Monday July 16th at the following times:
- A shuttle will be available to pick up students in Lewiston on Monday July 16th at the following time:
- 3:00 PM Shuttle space Register HERE
- A shuttle will be available to pick up students in Pullman on Monday July 16th at any time. Please click HERE to sign up for shuttle space.
Shuttles for flight departures on Saturday will be available at all three airports. Please enter your flight departure information HERE
Lodging accommodations (available Monday July 16th through Saturday morning July 21st):
- Participants will be lodging in the University of Idaho dorms. Each morning and evening, they will walk with chaperones the short distance to New Saint Andrews College to attend Called Conference events. Please see map under Location.
- Breakfast will be provided every morning on the campus of New Saint Andrews College; students will have small group devotions during breakfast.
- Lunch will be in downtown Moscow daily; students will be given meal vouchers for restaurants that are within walking distance of New Saint Andrews College –chaperones will be at each restaurant.
- Dinner will be held on the campus of New Saint Andrews College every evening.
- Classes, seminars and small group sessions will be held at the campus facilities of New Saint Andrews College.
- Games and activities will be held at various parks, recreational sites and fields surrounding Moscow.
- The Friday evening ball will be held in the ballroom on the New Saint Andrews campus.
Chaperones: we will have a 1:10 ratio of chaperones to students.